This article applies only to those who have purchased a commercial font license.
FONT MONGER EULA
FONT MONGER FONT SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
By installing Font Monger & Chris Vile fonts and artwork you are agreeing to the terms of this license. Our fonts are licensed for use on 5 rastering devices owned by the same entity or individual. Devices include but are not limited to CPU, Workstation, mobile devices, gaming stations, or any other device where the font software is rasterized or displayed.
You hereby agree to the following:
1. Binding Agreement. You are bound by the Agreement and you acknowledge that all Use of the Font Software supplied to you by Font Monger is governed by the Agreement.
2. License Grant. You are hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable (except as expressly permitted herein) license to access the Font Software only in a Licensed Unit, only for your Personal, Commercial, or Internal Business Use, and only subject to all of the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
3. Server Use. The Font Software may not be installed or Used on an internal or external (i.e., internet accessed) server unless all Workstations that can access such server are part of a Licensed Unit. For the purpose of determining the proper number of Workstations for which a license is needed, the following example is supplied for illustration purposes only: If there are 100 Workstations connected to the server, with no more than 5 Workstations ever using the Font Software concurrently, but the Font Software will be used on 6 different Workstations at various points in time, a license must be obtained which creates a Licensed Unit for additional Workstations. Font bundle members have unlimited workstation user access.
4. Agency use. If you are an design firm, graphic designer, advertising agency, acting on behalf of an advertising agency or otherwise acting in a similar capacity or for the benefit of a third party, the purchase of a license for your client is required. If you have purchased our font bundle member access, you do not need to purchase a license for your client.
5. Alterations to Font Software. You may not alter Font Software for the purpose of adding any functionality that such Font Software did not have when delivered to you by Font Monger. If the Font Software contains embedding bits that indicate that the Font Software is only authorized for certain purposes, you may not change or alter the embedding bits. Font Monger font software may not be redistributed, repackaged, alter the source, resold, rented, leased, sub-licensed or lent to another person or entity.
6. Commercial Printers. You may embed the Font Software in an electronic document solely for print and view and provide such electronic document to a commercial printer for printing only. You may take a copy of the Font Software used for a particular document to a commercial printer provided that the printer represents to you that it has purchased or been granted a license to use that particular Font Software.
7. Commercial, Television, Film, and Media Use. The Font software may be used in media, television, film, box office, video and streaming services, game software with a license. If acting on behalf of an advertising agency or otherwise acting in a similar capacity or for the benefit of a third party, the purchase of a license for your client is required as well. 'Font Monger' must be listed where credits are shown.
8. Limited Warranty. Font Monger Font software may not be returned. Defective software shall be replaced by the same software if accompanied with purchase receipt and seller is notified within one week of purchase.
9. FONT MONGER DOES NOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE FONT SOFTWARE. THE FOREGOING STATES THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR FONT MONGERS'S BREACH OF WARRANTY. EXCEPT FOR THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY, FONT MONGER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL FONT MONGER BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE (I) FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF FONT MONGER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) FOR ANY CLAIM AGAINST YOU BY ANY THIRD PARTY SEEKING SUCH DAMAGES EVEN IF FONT
MONGER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusions of limitations of incidental, consequential or special damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Also, some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusions of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you. To the greatest extent permitted by law, any implied warranties not effectively excluded by the Agreement are limited to ninety (90) days. Some jurisdictions do not permit a limitation of implied warranties where the product results in physical injury or death so that such limitations may not apply to you. In those jurisdictions, you agree that Font Monger’s liability for such physical injury or death shall not exceed One Hundred Thousand Dollars (U.S. $100,000), provided that such jurisdictions permit a limitation of such liability. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights that vary from state to state or jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The Font Software is nonreturnable and nonrefundable.
More helpful links: